Since the beginning of October hockey fans from all over Europe are able to buy tickets for the Belfius EuroHockey Championships that take place in August 2019 in Antwerp. These EC has lots of opportunities to offer, also for the corporate world. Companies can let their clients, contacts and employees enjoy an amazing sports event in an international environment. The VIP and hospitality sales for the Belfius EuroHockey Championships has started today.
From 16 until 25 August 2019 the best European hockey countries, 8 in the men’s tournament and 8 in the women’s, will battle for the European title in Antwerp. Place to be: the hockey site at the Wilrijkse Plein, a brand new sports complex with all the necessary facilities for a high-level tournament on European scale. In addition to that, the site is only 10 minutes away from the historic centre of Antwerp city. The EC hockey – including the Belgian Red Lions and the Belgian Red Panthers – offers companies a great opportunity to connect theirs selves with one of the fastest growing sports of our country.
The following are the three VIP-formulas the Belfius EuroHockey Championships have to offer:
- Business Club: Walking dinner formula starting from 150 EUR pp.
- Champions Lounge: Sitting dinner formula starting from 220 EUR pp.
- Pitch Loge: Private box with view on the pitch including a 4-course sitting dinner for 14 persons. 285 EUR per person per day. Only to be rented for 10 days.
All details and more info on www.belfiuseurohockey.be
Belfius EuroHockey Championships 2019:
From Friday 16 until Sunday, August 26 2019 at the Wilrijkse Plein, Antwerp
- Men’s tournament: Belgium, the Netherlands, England, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Wales & Scotland
- Women’s tournament: Belgium, the Netherlands, England, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Belarus and Russia