Do you want to have a real impact on people’s life?!
Energy Lab strongly believes that healthy people make better companies. Therefore, we help our clients to develop effective strategies to improve their employees’ health, get them more engaged, increase their focus and have more fun!
Our holistic corporate wellbeing programs focus on four basic elements: healthy nutrition, regular exercise, good sleep and mental resilience. With the help of our online platform, challenges, smart marketing campaigns and a range of other unique solutions, we trigger people to try healthy habits (and to make them stick).
To help manage these programs we are looking for an Account/Project Manager to join our team and serve some of our key Dutch clients.
- Assist our key Dutch clients in developing a corporate wellbeing strategy, including the translation to project execution once the strategy is set
- Take the lead in developing new concepts & pitching creative ideas
- Translate clients’ situation, needs and wishes into a proposition
- We’ll count on your finest project management skills to follow-up on a daily basis and get on with it
- Wellbeing projects also have corporate branding/corporate culture elements to take care of, so you need to understand how to launch an impactful campaign through a well-thought communication & activation plan
What you have
- A master’s degree in Movement Sciences, Marketing, Business Administration or Communication
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in an equivalent role
- Experience of working to a fast pace
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch. Thumbs up for any additional languages spoken
- Natural and confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders at different hierarchical levels
- Corporate Health & Wellbeing Industry experience/knowledge is highly desirable.
- High attention to detail, excellent organization, multitasking, time management and follow-through skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- A drivers license
Who you are
We’re interested in motivated and talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. We expect you to be a bold self-starter with proven management skills who is not afraid to ask the right questions and dig deeper. If you’re serious about helping others to improve their lifestyle, this role is for you.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our rewards package includes a lease car, 13th month, a laptop and mobile phone and more.
On top of that we offer a high energy, open and fun environment where people are encouraged to take an active role in product and personal development.